1. ONE MARK QUESTIONS
1 m 05 ==+1 or f =+2 m positive sign means it is a convex lens. 32. State the function of pupil and ciliary muscles. Ans : [CBSE 2015] a. Pupil controls the amount of light entering the eye. b. Ciliary muscles help in accommodation of power of eye lens. 33. A child sitting in a classroom is not able to read clearly the writing on the blackboard. a.
Course: Advanced Hydraulics Module 6: Pumps and Turbines d. (1+sin ) 5. Maximum efficiency of a series of vertical plates is a. 66.67% b. 33.33% c. 50% d. 6. Efficiency of the jet of water with velocity striking on a series of vertical plates moving
Fluid Mechanics MCQ
· If you are searching for more Fluid Mechanics MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) covering different Fluid Mechanics topics, you can check the following MCQs. Question 0. The ratio of the surface tension and density of liquids 1 and 2 are 1:2 and 1:4, respectively.
Oxford University Press | Online Resource Centre | Chapter 3
Question 1 . The saturated hydraulic conductivity K can be determined by placing a soil core sample in a permeameter (see the above figure). A = surface area of the soil core sample (m 2) Δh = h 1 - h 2 (m) L = length of the soil core sample (m) Q = discharge (volume flux) of water (m 3 day-1) All variables have positive values. Which one of the following alternatives is correct?
IMPORTANT OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS WITH SOLUTIONS …
· Multiple Choice Questions: It is the most common objective type question format. It includes one question with four options out of which only one is correct. So, students have to choose the correct option. Multiple Response Questions: It is similar to MCQ type question but with more than one correct option. Students have to choose all correct ...
Multiple Choice Questions
Multiple Choice Questions . 1. In a simple harmonic oscillation, the acceleration against displacement for one complete oscillation will be. a) an ellipse. b) a circle. c) a parabola. d) a straight line . 2. A particle executing SHM crosses points A and B with the same velocity. Having taken 3 s in passing from A to B, it returns to B after ...
Manufacturing Technology (50 Multiple Choice Questions ...
· All are on Manufacturing technology exam questions. This test contains 50 questions with 4 answers you have to choose the right answers and count your score. After completing the questions look at the answers and verify with yours. You can find the answers at last.
Objective Type 1 Mark Questions
· Python Revision Tour - Objective Type 1 Mark Questions - MCQ. Unlock This Free Class with Code "LOVEJEETARORA". In this Class, Lovejeet Arora will cover Python Revision Tour . All the important topics will be discussed in detail and would be helpful for all aspirants preparing for the CBSE Class 11/12 CS-IP exam.
Electrostatics Multiple Choice Questions ...
Electrostatics MCQ Questions and Answers Quiz. 1. A plastic rod is rubbed with a piece of animal fur. The plastic rod acquires a negative charge during this process. Which of the following is true about the charge on the piece of fur? It acquires a positive charge but greater in magnitude than the rod. It acquires a positive charge but less in ...
Top and updated Civil Engineering MCQs PDF (20000 MCQs ...
This page provides all MCQs in the 20000 Civil Engineering area in PDF format. It is helpful for all kind of Civil Engineering examinations. "Please never give up your goals at any time and at any cost. We will be there to motivate you". CIVIL ENGINEERING OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF Building Materials MCQ PDF […]
One Mark Questions MCQs
· Multiple Choice or Objective Type questions with answers for chapter Organizing Q1: ABC School has planned for a school fete. The whole activity is divided into task groups each dealing with a specific area like food committee, the ticketing committee and so on.
Pneumatic Systems Objective Questions and Answers
3. Pneumatic systems usually do not exceed: a) 1 hp b) 1 to 2 hp c) 2 to 3 hp d) 4 to 5 hp. Answer: a Explanation: Pneumatic system are the systems in which the control action is mainly controlling the flow of air and mostly do not exceed 1 hp where hp is the horse power unit of power. 4. Most hydraulic circuits: a) Operate from a central hydraulic power unit
Mechanical Engineering Objective MCQ Pdf Download ...
· This article provides you latest 2021 Mechanical Engineering Objective Questions with Answer for GATE, IES, PSUs with Pdf Free Download this article provides you latest 2021 Mechanical MCQ Pdf students. Mechanical Engineering Objective MCQ Pdf, It is helpful for UPSC ESE, GATE, SSC JE, RRB JE, TNPSC AE and all kind of Mechanical Engineering examinations.
CBSE Class 10 Maths Important 1 Mark Questions for Board ...
· CBSE Class 10 Maths Paper in 2021 Examinations will have 20 objective type questions in Part-A and each question will carry 1 mark. These questions will be asked in different formats like multiple ...
10th STD One mark question English Medium | Maths Times
· Dr. K. Thirumurugan. PGT in Mathematics, GHSS Vazhudhavur, Villupuram Dist, Tamilnadu, India, He has been teaching Math for 15 years. Doing Ph.D. in Bharathiar University, on a problem of Stability analysis in Non – Newtonian fluids.
TOP 50+ Structural Analysis Multiple choice Questions ...
· These objective type Structural Analysis questions are very important for campus placement test and job interviews. As per my experience good interviewers hardly plan to ask any particular question during your Job interview and these model questions are asked in the online technical test and interview of many IT & Non IT Industries. 1.
Hydraulic Machines Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and ...
In this page you can learn various important hydraulic machines objective questions,hydraulics objective questions and answers, mcq on hydraulic machines etc. which will improve your skill.
Important Short Objective Question and Answers: Numerical ...
Tutorial -1. 1 nd the value of f ''''(3) using divided differences, given data. x 0 1 4 5 . F(x) 8 11 68 123 . Ans:16 . 2 nd the first and second derivatives of the function at the point x=1.2 from the following data
Fluid Mechanics MCQ
· If you are searching for more Fluid Mechanics MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) covering different Fluid Mechanics topics, you can check the following MCQs. Question 0. In a pipeline, the hydraulic grade line is above the pipe center line in the longitudinal section at point A and below the pipe center line at another point B. From this it ...
Engineering Mathematics (Test 1)
Engineering Mathematics GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) Entrance exams CE Civil Engineering Engineering Mathematics GATE Exam CE Civil Engineering - Objective type Online Test Questions and Answers with Solution, Explanation, Solved Problems
Engineering Mathematics MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions ...
Our 1000+ multiple choice questions and answers (MCQs) on "Engineering Mathematics" focus on all areas of Engineering Mathematics covering 100+ topics. These topics are chosen from a collection of the most authoritative and best reference books on Engineering Mathematics. One should spend 1 hour daily practicing these MCQs for 2-3 months to ...
Robotics Objective type Questions(MCQs)& Answers ...
Free download in PDF Robotics Objective Type Questions(MCQs) & Answers. These Objective Type questions on Computer Science are very useful for NIELIT, BCA, B.Sc. MCA, M.Sc. B.Tech, M.Tech, BE, ME students an interview for various positions like Web Developer, System Analyst etc.
Hydraulics & Pneumatics
· Dear Readers, Welcome to Hydraulics & Pneumatics multiple choice questions and answers with explanation. These objective type Hydraulics & Pneumatics questions are very important for campus placement test, semester exams, job interviews and competitive exams like GATE, IES, PSU, NET/SET/JRF, UPSC and diploma. Specially developed for the Mechanical Engineering freshers and …
Hydraulics and Pneumatics Objective Questions with Answers
Hydraulics and Pneumatics Objective Questions with Answers. 6) Which law is applied in hydraulic brake system? Boyle?s law. Charles law. Pascal?s law. Newton?s law. Answer Explanation. Answer is: ... Which type of clutch system used in the slave cylinder? Hydraulic clutch. 9) ...
Hydraulics And Fluid Mechanics MCQ Questions & Answers ...
Hydraulics And Fluid Mechanics MCQ Questions & Answers | Civil Engineering. 1. In a two dimensional incompressible steady flow around an airfoil, the stream lines are 2 cm apart at a great distance from the airfoil, where the velocity is 30 m/sec. The velocity near the airfoil, where the stream lines are 1.5 cm apart, is.
Automobile Engineering MCQ | Objective Question and ...
Ans: b. 26. With a leaf spring type of suspension, interference between steering and suspension system can be reduced to minimum when. a. Front end of the spring is pin joined and the rear end is shackled. b. Front end of the spring is shackled and rear end is pin jointed. c. Both end of the spring are shackled.
MCQ AND 1 MARK QUESTION POWER SHARING CLASS 10
NOTES IN PDF(GPLINK)https://gplinks /6Hzz5vWbPOWER SHARING CHAPTER VIDEOhttps:// NEW CHANNEL https://
Objective Type Each question carries One mark
Objective Type Each question carries One mark 1. If the voltage level of the electricity distribution system is raised from 11 kV to 33 kV for the same loading conditions, the distribution losses are reduced by a factor of a) 1/9 b) 1/3 c) 1/6 d) none of the above 2.
Electric Circuits Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs ...
These short objective type questions with answers are very important for competitive exams like IIT-JEE, NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER etc. These short solved questions or quizzes are provided by Gkseries. Go To Download Page Close. 1 A 2 ohms resistor having 1 ampere current will dissipate the power of A 2 Watts. B 2 Joules.
BASIC HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS
Figure 1-1. Typical Hydraulic Reservoirs. Hydraulic fluid at 3,000 psi flows into the central tube as shown in Figure 1-2, passes through two outlet holes, and applies pressure at the piston area between the two tubes. Because the smaller piston has a .5-square-inch (sq in) exposed surface and the floating piston has a 30-sq-in exposed surface, the
Preliminary Screening Test will be objective type (MCQ) in ...
Number of questions: 100, each carrying 1 mark. Full marks: 100. Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes. N.B.: There will be negative marking for wrong answers as per norms (1/3rd of the marks for each wrong answer). Syllabus for the Preliminary Screening Test (100 marks): Multiple choice objective type questions …
Multiple Choice Questions on Hydraulics
14. Question. 1 points. The horizontal component of the force on a curved surface is equal to. 1. product of pressure at its centroid and the area. 2. weight of liquid retained by the curved area. 3. force on a vetical projection of the curved surface. 4. weight of liquid vertically below the curved surface. Correct.
Hydraulic Systems Objective Questions and Answers
· Hydraulics and Fluid Mechanics Questions :-. 1. Fluid is a substance that. (a) cannot be subjected to shear forces. (b) always expands until it fills any container. (c) has the same shear stress.at a point regardless of its motion. (d) cannot remain at rest …
Hydraulics Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
· CIVIL ENGINEERING OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF WELCOME TO YOU…! This page you will find Civil Engineering MCQ question study materials in PDF format. This is very useful for all kind of Competitive examinations. We have created an important links for only study purposes mainly those who are eagerly want to get Jobs in Government […]
Objective type questions
Course: Advanced Hydraulics Module 1: Open Channel Flow Objective type questions 1. Under which of the following conditions steady non-uniform flow in open channels occurs? a. When for a constant discharge the liquid depth in the channel varies along its length b. When a constant discharge flows at the constant depth c.
Hydraulics and Pneumatics Test
Questions on Fluid Power in Machine Tools, Hydraulic Elements in Design of Circuits, Accumulators and Intensifiers, Fluid Power in Machine Tools, Accumulators and Intensifiers, Hydraulic Elements in Design of Circuits, Fluid Power Actuators, Hydraulic Systems and Components etc.1 mark is awarded for each correct answer and 0.25 mark will be ...
- used stone zcrusher
- used tracked jaw crusher for sale in ontario
- project topic on mineral e ploration
- mineral processing proprietary
- nw cc impact crusher
- screen porches
- khumani iron ore mine outside kathu ores processing
- sphalerite mineral refining process environmental impacts
- recovery plant from slag
- mining industry regulation in zambia
- machines that run on coal
- vibrating screening called
- sand washing washerfor
- laporan kerja stone
- quarry equipment marble impact crusher plant
- where in south africa is iron found and e tracted
- nigeria construction machinery
- nandini limestone mines
- lineage power leveling
- wanted machine makes anything
- which crusher is used for iron ore mining
- ikolberg pioneer jaw rock crusher
- small antique stone crushes
- stone mining amp b crushing pakur
- china lingasuguru
- limestone hills clearings
- why are mobile rock crushers important
- new impact crusher marble crushing equipment
- shredding machinery rocks
- sg stone crusher model x revision
- pabrik oksida li shan
- stone crusher miag
- small jaw crusher pe
- rougher flotation
- rc series singleacting hydraulic cylinder
- rock phoshate quarries